Header

Image Map

Sunday, October 18, 2015

October Bucket List

I was recently thinking about all of the things I would like to get completed this month... (funny, "Achiever" and "Futuristic" are in my Top 5 Gallup Strengths) and I thought I would share my October Bucket List.  I can already check off a few items on my list (I'll share below), but I thought this might inspire you!


So far, I haven't eaten or made a caramel apple, trick-or treated, or watched "Hocus Pocus" (love that movie).  I'm sure I'll be able to get to some of these activities before the month's end though!  

Anyway, I had a great time creating this image, that I might do it again in November (only I will post it sooner in the month!) 

What is on your October Bucket List?  Or maybe Fall Bucket List?  I know there are some great ideas floating around Pinterest as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog