Header

Image Map

Monday, October 19, 2015

The Anastasia Co.



I went to a local craft fair in my area and came across a really cool print company, The Anastasia Co.   I fell in love with the shop's fun prints, cards, and notebooks.  I ended up purchasing a couple 8x10 prints ("But first, coffee" and "Begin each day with a grateful heart").   I have a bulletin board in my office that I plan on changing with the seasons and the prints will be perfect for that.   (I never actually poke holes when I have something on the board.  I usually just put the push pin close enough so it secures it.  Does anyone else do this??)

Anyway, I definitely recommend checking out the website and shop!  Jillian, the owner, has an incredible style and includes recipes, DIYs, interiors, and design.  You can also follow her on Instagram, Pinterest. Facebook, and Twitter.

Thanks for reading!  I'm have to finish my coffee... (like how I did that? Haha!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog