Header

Image Map

Friday, July 24, 2015

The Ban.do Brand

Lately, I've really been into Ban.do.  I have found it in quite a few places... Francesca's Collection, Forever 21, and at a local boutique, Four Sisters.  Initially, I learned about the brand via a friend who always carried this cup.  Then, I began putting together my work office... and, I love anything that is quirky and fun.  I want the space to be welcoming to others, a place my colleagues feel comfortable visiting.  Of course, I stumbled upon the brand again.  Anyway, Ban.do offers everything from office supplies, to agendas, cell phone cases and chargers, and even hair accessories.

According to their website...

 "IT’S AN ABUNDANCE OF AWESOMENESS. A COLLECTION OF COOLNESS. IT'S AGENDAS, BAGS, DESK ACCESSORIES, DRINK WARE, GIFTS, HAIR ACCESSORIES, JEWELRY AND TECH.  IT’S A BUNCH OF BAN.DO! WE KNOW IT’S A LOT TO TAKE IN, BUT DON’T WORRY. THERE ARE NO BAD CHOICES!"

Below, I've featured a few of my favorites!



Sweet Talk Pen Set, $14
Pens read, "you rule so hard",
"you're better than unicorns", and
"gosh, you look so cute"
Hot Stuff Thermal Mug -
But First, Coffee - $14
I Am Very Busy Print - $18,
on special for $10.80
Good Ideas Notebook Set - Florabunda +
Things Are Totally Gonna Work Out, $14

Agenda - Ringleader, $20

While the pens seem a little pricy at $14, the $20 Agenda is a great deal!  While searching the website, I also noticed that the agenda also contains icons that lead to a secret message!  Definitely check out the shop ban.do website for more fun (and some freebie's too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog