Header

Image Map

Monday, July 27, 2015

Becca Champagne Pop Review

In my post, "Beauty Wishes", I mentioned a few products that were sitting in my Sephora shopping cart that I have been hoping to try.  I ended up purchasing the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector.   And... it has not disappointed!  It is a gorgeous shade of rose gold powder perfect for highlighting or "strobing".  I am in love.  It is velvety, blendable, and just truly bea-you-tiful on the skin.  This is my "Victoria's Secret" in a powder.   I think it is perfect for all skin types and can be easily used on the checks, décolletage, even your shoulders.





If you are curious as to what sold me, it was honestly swatching it at Sephora.  It was so pretty- and sold out.  I called another Sephora, put it on hold, and it was mine.  These powders are limited edition and being sold in limited quantities... I would suggest getting to your local Sephora or ordering online soon if it is something you are interested in!

For more information and examples of how to wear Champagne Pop, see creator Jacyln Hill's videos, "June Beauty Favorites" and"Pool Day Makeup Look - Summer 2015"!

If you purchase this, I hope you love it as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog