Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

OPI Brights Review

This review is coming a little late considering the summer is nearly over, but I just picked up the mini-set of this collection (minus the fun pink glitter polish).

I am not one to normally write a whole lot of negative reviews, but I felt my experience with the collection warranted a blog post.  Unfortunately, I really would not recommend this collection for purchase.

Why?  The "Bright" colors took me at least 3 coats to achieve opacity and, the color "My Car Has Navy-Gation" was the worst color I worked with.  It was glumpy and did not self-level.

It was probably my fault for not reading up on any of the reviews before purchasing this...  It was one of those experiences where after I was having such trouble, I wondered... is it just me?  Nope, it's all over the Internet.  I hope OPI takes note.

Out of this collection, I would recommend the glitter top coat - even though I don't personally own it - I have seen it on friends, and it is definitely a fun edition to any polish collection.

OPI Pinks and Needles

Check out my Instagram for my take with this collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog