Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Beauty Wishes

I'll often get on YouTube and watch "hauls" of products that YouTuber's purchase.  I often wonder if there's anything that just sort of sits in their shopping carts.  I am notorious for hopping online and filling a shopping cart full and forgetting to (sometimes purposely) to check out.  At this stage, I have so much make-up, it really takes a lot for me to purchase.  If it's something really unique or if it has incredible reviews, I'll go for it.  Sometimes I'll get stuff for special events (New Years, etc.).  Anyways, listed below are some products just sort of hanging out in my shopping cart...

If I purchase any, I'll do an update with potential product reviews.



The products currently sitting in my shopping cart are:

Kevyn Aucion- The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting  
I've heard this is like "Victorias Secret in a bottle"... 

Formula X - Infinite Ombre
After I saw this video, I really wanted to recreate the look.
However, I've heard that the OPI Color Paints are very similar.
I'm still deciding, but here is a review.

The Original MakeUp Eraser
This removes MakeUp with only warm water!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
People rave about this stuff!
I have never tried it, but have tried
my fair share of under eye concealers. 
I'm willing to give this a shot. 

Becca Beach Tint
Technically, I already own one of these, but it was a gift.
And, I'm obsessed.  And, I may want a few different colors.
  It just gives a hint of color.  

Becca x Jacyln Hill - Champagne Pop
This is a limited edition shade, and I love Becca blushes... 
So, I'm very tempted to try out this luminizing powder.  
I bet it will make a great highlight!

Lorac Unzipped Palette
I have the Unzipped Gold Palette and I LOVE IT.  
These shadows are highly pigmented and so velvety.  
I haven't had any issues wight fallout either. 

Let me know if you've had any experiences - good or bad - with these products.  You can help me decide what to go with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog