Header

Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

Lush Display

With a brand-new Lush in my city, I've already frequented the store three times.... (They've been open less than a month).  I've always coveted their products (I'm telling you, they offer you so much more than bath bombs!) and kept some on display in our guest bathroom.  

Currently, I have a few apothecary jars with the soaps inside of them, but after watching the recent MakeUpByTiffanyD's Video... I'm considering putting another jar similar to the one she describes in our master bath.  See her video below:  



She does a great job linking all of her products on the channel, but she found the jar at HomeGoods (which does not offer online shopping).  I'd definitely advise checking there, Marshals, T.J. Maxx or Target.   I did find a link to something similar on Amazon, the Save on Crafts website, and Etsy

I love the idea of displaying my Lush bath bombs, soaps, and bubble bars.  Do you have any special ways you display or store yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog