Header

Image Map

Monday, May 18, 2015

Zulily

I think it's safe to say that if you are a mom, you just might have heard of Zulily.  I have a love-hate relationship with Zulily.  On one hand, I appreciate that the brands I love are offered at a discount... On the other hand, shipping takes a looooonnnng time.  Don't ever expect to receive anything quickly...  Orders ship in 10-14 days.  I suppose that is the trade off for receiving the discount, right?



I would suggest heading over to the site if you're new to it - just to check it out.  Two of my favorite reoccurring brands on the site are Tom's and Mudpie, but there are so many options out there.  I have seen everything from Ray-Ban, Betsey Johnson, Coach, Kate Spade, and beyond.  I think it's also fun to scroll through options that don't necessarily have a brand tied to it as well.


Fragrances for the Big Day, Rachael Ray, and Ray-Ban were all  available on the site beginning Sunday, May 17th.  

Let me know if you find any cute finds on the site!  New brands post everyday at 6 AM Pacific Time, or 8 AM Central.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog