Header

Image Map

Friday, May 22, 2015

360 Ear Studs, Crawlers, and Jackets

I have to admit, when I hear the term "ear crawlers", it sounds a little like there are bugs in your ears or something!  In truth, I own ear crawlers and 360 ear studs too, but jackets are something I haven't invested in (hope to!).

I can't say I like one more than the other, but there is a downside to the 360 ear studs - don't lose the "backs" to your earrings or you will not be able to wear them as a "matched set" again.

The thing I love about these earrings is they take a simple stud earring and give it something extra.  They can be edgy with spikes, classy with pearls, or glamorous with rhinestones.

I have a few examples of these various "statement" earrings below.

These are a few inexpensive options from Forever 21.


Check out my previous post on ear cuffs for more earring ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog