Header

Image Map

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pinterest Pretty Desktop

I've been in and out a little bit lately, only because the end of the school year is near and I have been busy packing away my classroom and spring cleaning at home.  It was the spring cleaning that actually prompted this post.  

I love Pinterest, and the site is always promoting pretty office spaces for me.  I've decided to share a few of my favorites as well as some accessories below!  See my Pinterest for the full inspiration board!

Photo Credit: interiorsbystudiom.com

I love the combination of the pink, black, and gold.  I also love the "Flip Clock" screen saver.  I ended up downloading the same screen saver here.  It's definitely fun and functional.

Photo Credit: casaandcompany.com

This office photo is another one of my favorites.  I immediately recognized the Kate Spade flower vase, gold stapler, and candle.  Though the accessories are expensive, they are very pretty. 


Photo Credit: stylecaster.com

The last desktop features the famous deer head with gold antlers.  You can find these on Etsy, ZGallerie and even Hobby Lobby

My home office is currently serving as a storage closet of sorts for my classroom.  I'm hoping this summer I can really go through it all and spruce it up.  Then I will be able to show pictures of it!  

Hope you enjoyed this and found some inspiration!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog