Header

Image Map

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Fiddle Fig

Lately, I've been obsessed with interiors that feature the fiddle fig tree (say that five times fast!).  I just love these big green leafy trees - they freshen up any space.  I first started looking into these plants when MakeupByTiffanyD featured her fig tree on her blog (aka "Frankie the Fig").  Mary Elizabeth also has one in her YouTube backgrounds.

I found a fig over at a local gardening and landscape company, Lanoha Nurseries, but haven't made the purchase yet...  I am hoping to put the fig our living room, but I have to make sure I can keep it alive.  I'm trying to avoid artificial plants, so caring for this fig will be important!  HGTV Gardens makes it sound like it could be easy.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed though, because I have been known to kill a plant or two (so far I've had great luck with succulents and my aloe plant!).

Below are some various interiors featuring the Fiddle Fig!  Stop by my Pinterest board for more ideas.




Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog