Header

Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sunnies

With summer here, I thought it would be only appropriate to include a post on some fun shades.  I have a TON in my collection at home - mostly from TJ Maxx, but a few were purchased from the Sunglass Hut as well.  I hate to spend a lot, just because I'm pretty hard on my sunglasses and find that they are easily broken and lost.  (Note: I have taken mine into LensCrafters at the mall and they have repaired broken ones... for FREE!).

One of the sunglasses brands I'm loving right now is Quay Australia (pronounced "key").  I have a thing for quirky glasses (fun colors, shapes) and these glasses completely deliver.  The Quay sunglasses range from $35 - $50, so not too terribly expensive, and can be purchased from the Quay website, Amazon, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, Love CultureShop Style and Asos.

You may be wondering where I found out about this brand...  If you know me, you know I love watching YouTube.  So, I first found out about Quay sunnies from Ingrid Nilsen  in her March Favorites Video, and after that, Tracy and Stephanie of eleventhgoregous uploaded their The BEST May Favorites Video, which also mentioned the glasses.  I guess I took that as a sign.

Anyways, I ended up get the Quay Invaders just because they're so fun.  Maybe you'll see some #sunnyselfies in Vegas on my Instagram this weekend!

Alright enough rambling... pictured below are some of my favorite Quay glasses!  If you do a Google Image search on these glasses, you'll also find many celebrities wearing them, including Gwen Stefani, Kylie Jenner, and Lauren Conrad.

These are the "Modern Love" sunglasses.
Pictured here are the "Invader" sunglasses.
These are the "kitti-cat" shades.

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog