Header

Image Map

Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Formatting Teaser

Hi all!

I haven't been on my "regular" posting schedule because life has been a little crazy, but I *have* been thinking about this little blog over here.  If you've followed me for awhile, you know that I've been working on reformatting/rebranding this year.  Part of it has been familiarizing myself with html and PicMonkey.  I haven't quite brought myself to use Photoshop yet.  Maybe someday.

I did meet with my family photographer, Meri, and discussed my aspirations for over here and she took some be-au-ti-ful pictures to help with my re-branding.

Here's a teaser:



I hope you love them as much as I do - and I look forward to sharing in this blogging journey with you all!  Check out Meri's work here and here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog