Header

Image Map

Monday, May 4, 2015

XO Ring


I have been checking the Bauble Bar website for the past month, waiting for this fun "Crystal Mason" ring to come back in stock.  The ring is $32 and comes in gold, hematite, and rose gold.  In the past, I've been so into "statement necklaces", that I love the idea of switching it up and wearing a "statement ring".  I could get a set of the rings for $58, however, (currently) if you buy the set, the rings come in a size 5 and size 9.  I'd prefer a size 7 to wear on my ring or index finger... It's been a little frustrating that the ring isn't available... I never let anything stop me though!  I found a couple of really close alternatives!

At Target, the "Criss Cross" ring is very close.  And, at $9.99 - it's a STEAL!  Be careful though... I did purchase and within minutes of putting it on, the metal split in two.  It is NOT an adjustable ring. And, there is a reason it's only $9.99.



The other alternative I found was at Express.  The price was right at $22.90 - and jewelry is "buy one, get one half off".  I ended up purchasing this ring and love it.  I wore it out the other night and my husband even noticed it saying, "Oh, where did you find this?"  (He doesn't usually comment on fashion unless he likes it!).

Anyway, I wanted to share my finds with you - and suggest that if you ever see a jewelry design that you love, chances are it's been replicated somewhere else for less.  I will say when I was shopping at Express, I was impressed with the jewelry options available!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog