Header

Image Map

Friday, April 24, 2015

Blogger Photos

I have scheduled some updated blog photos coming very soon...  I have a few ideas (Shoes? Hair rollers? Make-up? Tulle... lot's and lot's of tulle.  Oh, and confetti too!).  I am definitely planning on wearing my Betsey Johnson Pink Vintage for UO Becca Strapless Tulle Dress. I had some photos done before, but I would like to be more intentional about using them on this blog.

Let me know if you have seen any cute Beauty/Fashion blogger photo ideas out there.  I have started a Pinterest board with some ideas.  I am hoping to take more photos to put on the blog as a general rule, I just have to teach my husband more about photography...  If you have any suggestions or tips on that, I'm all ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog