Header

Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

Say it "smart" with Graphic t-shirt's




Lately, I have been really into graphic tee's with playful sayings.  There are so many funny ones out there that can play up your personality (check out my Pinterest board for some ways to style these!).   Recently, I purchased a "Salty Hair, Don't Care" shirt from the Buckle (and got a laugh or two when I wore it through customs at the airport).  Here are some cute options I've found online as well.  Enjoy!

Check out T+J Designs, Nordstrom's, Ily CoutureShopBop, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters for even more.  You can also always do an Etsy search of your graphic tee shirt quotes too.  If you're looking for something even more custom, I have a featured shop blog post coming very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog