Header

Image Map

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lavanila Fragrances


If I can I try to use and purchase "healthy" beauty products.  I wanted to share with you a fragrance brand that I've really been loving lately - Lavanila.  All of the Lavanila products are natural and free of harsh chemicals (yay!).  For a detailed list of what is put in and out, go here!


I love the Lavanilla fragrances, specifically the Pure Vanilla, but also the Vanilla Grapefruit.  According to  Lavanila, "Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that capture a mood, a memory or a moment in time. Hailed as the World’s First Healthy Fragrance, organic sugar cane alcohol is infused with skin saving antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery."  Of course, all fragrances have a bit of a different scent on everyone.  However, if you like something sweet, but not too sweet, you are sure to enjoy these fragrances.  


You can purchase Lavanila from a variety of stores and online, including: Lavanila's website, Sephora, Macy's, Dermstore, and QVC among others.

I do have one disclaimer: While I love Lavanila fragrances, I have not had much luck with the healthy deodorant.  Let me know if you'd like to know more about that.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog