Header

Image Map

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gap Friends & Family Sale


As some of you may know, the Gap Friends and Family Sale starts TODAY!   The question remains: what to buy?  For many, the obvious answer is basic t's, accessories, jeans, or clothes for the kids.  A good friend of mine, Lynsey (find her blog here), has worked part time at the Gap over 13 years and introduced me to the GapFit line when I was pregnant with my daughter (NOTE: Let me just tell you, when you work at a store for that long, you have a fabulous closet and you get amazing swag/gifts for your work anniversaries!  Here's to 15 years, Lyns!).

Okay, enough of my rambling about Lynsey's closet (I could have gone on about her daughter's clothes too!). Let's talk about GapFit...  Anyway, if you know me, you know I love attending my fitness classes at Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping.  I'm finding that I have been investing more in my workout wear - it's motivating to me to wear something cute to work out in.  Lynsey's always raved to me about the GapFit Black Pant Bar ("They're made from the same materials as Lulu's!") and they are truly super comfy!  I feel like GapFit does not get enough recognition - don't get me wrong, I love my Lulu Lemon and Athleta (also owned by Gap), but GapFit has some adorable workout wear that I can't wait to get my hands on!


These classic leggings are a must!

See a couple of  favorite picks below (and, yes, I will be purchasing these at the upcoming Friends and Family Sale!).



GapFit racerback tank with built-in bra

GapFit gFast heather 21'' capris

GapFit Breathe cross-back tank

GapFit Breathe cut-out pullover


What do you think?  Do you own any GapFit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog