Header

Image Map

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Beauty Fails and Misses

Unfortunately, there are definitely those times when certain products have failed me.  This is my first post that will share experiences that I have had with products that just didn't cut it.  Luckily for me, there are not too many on this little list.




Kate Somerville 
DermalQuench Clear Anti-Acne Treatment
While the product seems great, the application system definitely does not work.  Fortunately for me, I did not purchase this because I couldn't even get the product out of the bottle at the store.


Silk'n Flash and Go
This is a laser hair removal system and honestly, I think it did nothing... except waste my money.  Before I purchased this, I checked all the reviews and everything.  I don't recommend this.

Benefit
they're real! push-up liner
Okay, this is not a complete fail, but I do think it warrants some attention.  The product itself works great... love the angle for "cat eyes", BUT the product clumps up when you twist to apply.  So, if you do decide to try this out, I recommend twisting for product and then wiping that first bit of product off before you apply to your eyes.  Kind of annoying, yes. 

That's all I've got for beauty misses/fails.  Hopefully, I don't have too many more in the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog