Header

Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Style Steal!

I have always had a love of shoes... you should just see my closet.  But, there's a pair in particular that I'd always dreamed of.  A pair of Valentino Rockstud Heels.  Now, a pair of Valentino heels will run you $995 (don't worry, the shipping is free) at Neimen Marcus.  Ridiculous, right?  There is just no justification (for me) to spend that amount of money on a pair of shoes, no matter how lovely they are are.
These are the real deal at $995.

If you visit my Pinterest shoe board, you'll be sure to see these shoes there too!

Anyway, I was working on another post, and I stumbled upon some shoes, that looked similar, but didn't quite have all of the fun straps that the Valentino had.  This challenged me to keep looking...
These are Dune London Daveny heels for $139.

I"m happy to say that I found a GORGEOUS pair of shoes at DSW that are almost identical to the Valentino shoes!


BCBGeneration Darron Pump for $69.95!

I will be sure to share some of the outfits I put them with soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog