Header

Image Map

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Queeniebabe Boutique

I love shopping on Etsy… You can find unique, handmade quality items unlike anything available at you local mall.  I'd like to start featuring some of my favorite shops… and, I'm loving Queeniebabe Boutique.  You can find them on Facebook as well as Etsy.

The shop specializes in mom and baby, featuring gorgeous handmade headbands, clips, hats, tutus, and more.  She has incredibly unique pieces, perfect for photo shoots, bridal, & other special occasions.

My daughter Ellie and I wore several of her pieces in a recent photo shoot with Meri Valentin Photography this past October.

I LOVE this clip.  Perfect for a wedding or
creamy photo shoot.
Photo Credit: Meri Valentin Photography

I felt so high fashion.  I've never worn anything like this!
Photo Credit: Meri Valentin Photography

My daughter and I in our hats!
Photo Credit: Meri Valentin Photography
 I've been married since 2011, but this photo shoot came about because I lost a good 18 pounds and I could fit back into this dress!  It was a fun excuse for photos and a great way to celebrate.  

Anyway, Queenbabe Boutique is super-custom and can create specialty items for you as well.  You might order accessories for a Kentucky Derby party, prom or homecomings, weddings, birthday parties, or a special photo shoot!

I hope you get the chance to contact Valerie Fischer, the shop owner to have a little something made for you or your little one!

That's all for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog