Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Game Day Style!



I am so excited to share with you my game day-inspired outfit using a women's Green Bay Packers jersey from the Fanatics website!  I had so much fun creating this outfit collage.  

Now, you may be wondering: Why Green Bay Packers?  Well, even though I don't live in the state of Wisconsin, I do live in the midwest... so I had to show a midwestern team some LOVE.  They could also be in the Super Bowl!  Lastly, one of my fitness coaches (shout out to you, Bridget!) is a HUGE fan!  Anyway, pairing items with this dark green and gold jersey was a lot of fun!

I feel like wearing a jersey to a game or even a party is an amazing statement piece.  It can be worn so many different ways, so the investment is totally worth it.  Besides that, I've seen some sexy boudoir photography using jerseys on Pinterest. You can find the jersey I used, along with so many more options on the the NFL Jerseys page at the Fanatics website.

The pieces that I included in my design are linked below:



Go Pack! Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog