Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A New Year, A New Agenda!

With the new year, I always have plans of being more organized.  Since I have an affinity for beautiful paper stationary (maybe it is the teacher in me?), it makes sense to use a paper agenda.  Now, don't get me wrong - I love my Google calendar too, but there is something about having my plans written out on paper.  Oh, and the agenda accessories!  They are so fun, and there really are so many options out there!

Here are a few of my favorites: 

Erin Condren Design
I just love all of the customizable options for planners available at www.erincondren.com.  You can have your agenda personalized and the covers are interchangeable!  I have the 2015 gold and white "life planner" and I love it!



Emily Ley
I just learned of these gorgeous agendas from blogger, Leslie Ann Rowland, over at Life in First Grade.  When I went over to www.emilyley.com, I fell in love!  The Simplified Planner, is $58 and completely sold out online.  However, the website does refer you to their "Stores" page, where you can find a retailer near you.  Otherwise, you can sign-up to be notified of when they are back in stock.  



MochiThings
The www.mochithings.com is such a fun online boutique!  Whether you are looking for whimsical, quirky, or something more formal - this website has all kinds of designs available.  Currently, agendas are also 25% off!


kikki.K 
kikki.K is a company that uses Swedish design principles in creating stationary, gifts, organizational planners.  The planners are available in various colors, with the year, a quote, or a simple design.  The best word I can use to describe these agendas are, very "pretty".  Check out www.kikki-k.com for more agendas.


Filofax
The Filofax agenda has a huge following!  At www.filofaxusa.com, you can choose your agenda's color, size, capacity, and materials.  I really enjoyed perusing through the Filofax blog, which contained all kinds of photos, ideas, and how-tos from Filofax fans.  


There are many more agendas out there, these are just a few.  You'll have to let me know if there are any great options out there that I missed.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog