Header

Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

Make-Up Vanity

As you might have guessed, I have a ton of make-up and beauty products.  My husband has always hoped for me to have a space to "keep my own things".  We live in a nice house, but the master bathroom is pretty small.  That being said, you really shouldn't keep make-up in the bathroom anyway- moisture and bacteria can damage the products.  So, our solution?  Create a closet vanity!  I know it seems silly, but I'm so excited - I just had to share!


The desk is from Nebraska Furniture Mart - and very well priced at around $140 (No IKEA around here :(.    It is small enough to fit the space, yet it has some room for storage.  The bench and mirror are both from Target.  The rest of my accessories came from a hodgepodge of stores.  This is still a work in progress, but I'm very happy with how it has turned out so far.  

Check out my Pinterest board for more make-up vanity inspiration!  And, a special thanks to my hubby, Matt, for putting the vanity together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog