Header

Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Re-imaging?

So, I love my little corner of the internet.  I've pretty much created everything myself and my photographer, Meri Valentin is amazing (Check her out here!).  For the graphics, even though I'm not a graphic designer, I like to think I have a good eye for what is aesthetically pleasing (at least in my mind).

My current images are about 2 years old, but I love them so much!  The blush pinks are so pretty and the dress I used is very whimsical.  However...  I do like to change it up from time to time and was thinking about what I could do differently here.  I don't know though...  is it time?!

I came across these images as a sources of inspiration...




I would definitely keep my color scheme, but I think the images would make great Facebook/Twitter banners, and I could update my head shots so they're a little more current... What do you think?  Any other ideas out there?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog