Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Holiday Wishes

It's so exciting to see that the make-up holiday gift sets are already out.  Below I have pictured three holiday make-up gifts that I hope to pick up and give (or receive!)....


Grande Hotel Cafe - $49
I am a sucker for cute packaging and holiday scents.  This has it all - three Christmas coffee eye make-up palettes in one set!  This could be given as a gift to one individual or can be broken a part into several gifts!




Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set - $49
When it comes to a matte lip, I do love the Kat Von D Everlasting Lipsticks.  They are long-wearing and moisturizing.  This gift pack has so many great minis- it makes me want to try them all!  This is another set that could be broken up into several gifts.


Burberry Festive 2016 Beauty Box - $35 
This gift I feel is just so glamorous!  I usually create my own gift boxes, but this is one that is so chic, I would gift this just as it is!  The only stipulation is not everyone feels comfortable wearing a holiday red lip, but I think it is the perfect time of year to try it!


Hope you found a set that inspires you -- more to come this November...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog