Header

Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Stella & Dot Sylist?!

August-October is always a busy time for me, but I truly love it.  I thrive off of supporting my friends and colleagues, and find so much joy in problem-solving with them or simply engaging in conversation.  Supporting my colleagues so that they can be at their best is a huge part of my role and career.  When I'm not working up at school, you'll find me at home - playing with Ellie or spending time with my husband, Matt.  In between that, I'm doing laundry, helping with dishes, and writing papers for my course work... (side note: only 2 more years left!).  Notice I didn't mention cooking... My hubby has a special talent for that.  Okay, I'm rambling.

Besides maintaining a work-life balance, keeping my friendships is also a priority for me.  When I can, it's so nice to get my nails done, go shopping, or have lunch with the girls (and blog too!)  With the holidays around the corner, I decided it would be fun to host a HUGE shopping event at my house this year for all my friends... And, so many of friends provide access to amazing products (I'll write a blog post on that later).  So, for this event, I have everything from clothing for adults, kids, door decor, cleaning products, skin care, make-up, essential oils...   This is when it dawned on me - why not be a part of the event?

I've been toying with the idea of becoming an official Stella & Dot stylist for a while.  And, I genuinely adore the pieces created by the company (See a blog post here from a few years ago!).  As I contemplated this idea, there were a million reasons why I wanted to get involved with the company....  and, why not?  Fashion and creativity are a inherently a part of me; and Stella & Dot will allow me to connect with that.  So, I  decided to take the plunge and go for it!  You'll find that I will not be approaching friends to host a party; rather - I plan on keeping my online boutique open and if a friend wants to host a party (on his/her own accord) I will gladly oblige.

You can shop my boutique here: http://www.stelladot.com/sites/jewelsbyjen

One of my favorite pieces that I have purchased for myself and as a sample is the Embroidered Emme Necklace...

If you want to keep up my Stella activity, please feel free to follow my Facebook page here.  I'll post updates there - but I'll update here whenever there is a new collection.  

Thanks for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog