Header

Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2016

Champagne Wishes

I completely got caught up in the hype when it came to the ultra-gorgeous Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter created by Jaclyn Hill.  Originally limited-edition, this highlighter is so "pop"ular (sorry, couldn't help it), that it has now become a part of the permanent Becca Cosmetics line.  I personally LOVE my this highlighter and was thrilled when I discovered that Jaclyn has expanded on her collection!  See the new limited-edition (and new permanent) items below: 

The Champagne Collection Face Palette.  $52

The Champagne Collection Face Palette is simply stunning.  This is one (of many pieces) I would be thrilled to have in my make-up collection (unfortunately it is currently sold out - products will be available in Sephora stores June 16).  The top blush shades include: Rosé Spritz, Amaretto, and Pamplemousse.  The bottom highlighters include a new shade, Prosecco Pop, and the original Champagne Pop.  This palette is limited-edition.   



The Champagne Collection Eyeshadow Palette, $40 

This palette is also beautiful!  It's one that probably won't invest in because I'm more focused on getting my hands on the blushes and highlighters (and I have a ga-zillion eyeshadows already),  but I feel like this would make a great gift.  The shades in this palette include: Chardonnay, Champagne Toast, Cordial, Cognac, and Bordeaux.  This, like the face palette, is also limited edition.


The Champagne Collection, Shimmer Skin Perfector,
Champagne Pop, $41
This shimmery liquid is a soft white gold with pink and peach undertones.  This is a permanent item to the collection, and one that I hope I can get my hands on.  It can be worn on the high points of the face, mixed with foundations or blush.  It can also be worn all over the body for a pretty glow.  It is also currently sold out online - but will be available in store with the other products.


The Champagne Collection,
Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme, $38 
This highlighter is the original Champagne pop color in a creme formula.  It will also be a part of the permanent Becca collection. I also plan on investing is this piece from the collection (can you tell that I am obsessed with the Champagne Pop color?).  Anyway, this can be applied with a sponge or your fingers in any place you would usually use a highlighter.  You can also layer with blushes to add a pretty glow.  

I hope you enjoyed... do you have any "Champagne Wishes"?











Update:  I have since purchased the liquid Shimmer Skin Perfector and LOVE, LOVE, it!  I also purchased the palette and it has been just as lovely!

The eyeshadows were out of stock when I went to purchase at my local Sephora - manufacturing issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog