Header

Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2016

Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks

I've really been enjoying the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks by Kat Von D.  I've always been into glosses, so when matte lipsticks became a "thing", I embraced it.  There are so many other brands out there that I have not yet tried... including, the tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint, Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, or Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick, but I have also heard great things about each.  Maybe I will do a comparative review once I try out some other brands.  I can say that Kat Von D and Anastasia Beverly Hills have the most variety in terms of shades - and costs of each are about the same - with the exception of Too Faced ($1 more than the other brands).


So, getting back to Kat Von D....  The Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks come in a variety of shades and are only $20 a piece.  They come in a variety of shades (currently 28!) and are formulated without parabens.  They have amazing color payoff, are not drying (they go on like a gloss and contain sunflower seed and vitamin e), and last throughout the day!

As far as colors go, I personally have Lovesick (a mauve nude), Requiem (a soft lilac), Lolita (chestnut rose), and Mother (a dusty mauve pink).  I do have a few other colors on my wish list: Melancholia (rose blush) and Beloved (soft coral).  If I happen to pick these up, I'll be sure to update this post with swatches.  See my current swatches below: 


I would give these beauties a 4.5/5 stars.  I can't say enough great things about them - my only wish is that they lasted a bit longer on lips.  However, I don't own a lip product that doesn't have to be reapplied at some point throughout the day.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks can be purchased through Sephora, KatVonDBeauty.com, or Amazon.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog