Header

Image Map

Saturday, April 23, 2016

And... she's back!


Okay, April is just a crazy month.  I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have written anything.  And, let me apologize to those of you who had difficulty accessing this site.  I don't always log into the account associated with the blog and my domain expired!  Oops.  So, this morning I've been working hard to try and restore the domain; hopefully it is working out okay for you.

I've learned that if I'm going to write anything- I have to write a whole bunch and then save, save, save (especially in April).  So, I do have some reviews coming up: Sunday Reilly, Too Face Peanut Butter and Jelly palette and Sweet Peach (yes, I was able to get my hands on one), as well as some home decor updates (redecorating our living space) and how I am packing for Europe.  Hopefully, I'll be able to post some new lifestyle and photography stuff too.

Thank you for your patience with me as I work to reinvent this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog