Header

Image Map

Monday, July 18, 2016

Suede Jewelry

Lately, suede is everywhere...  First, I noticed it in skirts this spring... then dresses, and jewelry too.  I think suede jewelry is offers awesome texture to any look, and it doesn't have to cost a fortune.  I'll be honest though, I purchased a suede wrap necklace from a local boutique (Be Yourself) and love it... Of course, I could have definitely created it myself (just no time right now!).  I'm planning on creating a suede necklace (or two!) this summer from some suede and pedants I picked up from Michael's Craft Store (you can find this in the jewelry section).

Here are some necklaces that I discovered online that can be purchased or may offer you some inspiration as you create your own suede necklace(s)!

BP Suede Choker Bolo Necklace, $18

Cara Layered Suede Choker $38, $15


Faux Suede Bow Choker, $6.90

Mixed Pendant Layered Necklace, $8.90

I think that there is so much that can be done with suede.... tassels, seashells, mineral pendents, arrows, and feathers are all so popular that the possibilities are endless.

I hope you found this inspiring & let me know if you create any suede jewelry or find some great deals on suede jewelry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog