Header

Image Map

Saturday, March 19, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

This past St. Patrick's Day was extremely uneventful... If you're wondering where I've been - I've been so sick!  I came down with Influenza A, and picked up some nasty respiratory thing.  That was last week - and, I still have the nasty respiratory thing.  I'm not sure if it's an infection, viral, or what.  I just wish it would go away!  Needless to day, I did not do anything special this past St. Patrick's Day.

I did, however, paint my nails for the occasion:


This nail look was very simple.  The best green I could find was Sally Hansen's Instadri in I-Rush Luck.  The gold glitter is Milani's Jewel FX in Gold.   

I also did  something fun with my daughter's hair, and it turned out pretty cute.  She is still at the funny stage with her hair growth since she's only two, however, I am sure next year's 'do will be even more elaborate since her hair will have grown and evened out.


Hope you all had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day!  Thanks for your continued support and checking back every now and again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog