Header

Image Map

Monday, February 15, 2016

Winter Clearance at Francesca's Collection

Hello & Happy Snow Day to those living in the Midwest!  I hope everyone is safe and warm.  I had to share a little shopping that I did prior to the big snow... and I found some incredible savings.  If you know me, you know I love jewelry - statement necklace, cocktail rings, stud and chandelier earrings... and everything in between... you have to check out some of the sales going on at Francesca's Collection!

I made a stop out to the outlet mall near me and really didn't pay too much attention to the sale section until one of the sales associates mentioned that there were some pieces that she had picked up for as little as $2!  Everything that had been priced was an additional 60%.   That caught my attention.  (If you shop online, when you shop the clearance it will update the price once you put the item in your shopping cart).

Here are some of the "treasures" that I picked up!

This cost me $4.39.  Original price was $18.

This cost me $4.39.  Original price was $18.

This cost me $6.79.  Original price was $26.

All in all, I spent a total of $16.96 with tax.  If I would have paid original price, I would have paid $62 + tax!  So, that's a savings of $45!

I will say that there were so many options in the store than what I saw online.  I am guessing that they are making way for new spring items, however, I don't think I'll be wearing anything "springy" any time soon... But, who knows?  Maybe the weather will change out here soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog