Header

Image Map

Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines Day Photo-Op & Rosie Floral Crown

I am no photographer, but I love anything that will allow me to be creative.  So, I decided to try and take a photo or two of my little girl for Valentines Day.  Here they are!


Ellie is just sitting on a stool and the background is just a white wall in our house.  When I took these photos, I opened the windows to get as much natural light as possible!  Then when it came time for editing them (I used PicMonkey), I brightened them up a bit more.  "Light and bright" they say.   I know they're not perfect or a professional photographers work, but I thought they were pretty good (and it didn't cost me anything!).

 I did DIY the flower crown - and it was so easy to make.  All I did was pick out flowers from Michael's Craft Store and twisted them around a taped off piece of floral wire.  I have more wire left, so I may make more of these in the future.  If you are looking to purchase one for your little one, I recommend Etsy Seller, Gentle Touch.  She has made them for Ellie and I before and we always love them!

Good luck with any DIYS you take on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog