Header

Image Map

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Home Diary: New Area Rug

Sometime I get the "itch" and want to re-do our whole house... decorating that is.  Honestly, that doesn't make much sense budget-wise, but I have to find some way to keep it fresh and change it up a bit.  So, if you've been over to my house, you'll notice that there are a lot of neutrals.... then, I like to add a pop of color to add that seasonal change.

You might have read my post about adding the wood floors.  We've been living for 8 months now with wood floors (still love 'em), but no rug.  And, I finally found a rug that I am in love with!  It's the "Cowhide Patchwork Rug" from Pier1.com.  I would be lying if I said I don't find it a little bit morbid that the cowhide is pieced together the way it is, however, it really is very cool and soft.  

Here is a picture of the rug:




And, pictures of the rug in the space.



Next, I am really hoping to change up the light fixture at the house and maybe a new coffee table.  I think that will also make a huge difference as far as the look that I am going for.  And, someday... someday... I'll invest in a new comfy, cozy couch.  I kind of just want to re-do the whole space.

That won't be happening for a while though... 

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog