Header

Image Map

Monday, February 22, 2016

My Home Diary: 2016

With the New Year underway, it is my goal to spend some time focusing on refreshing my home.  I love interior design - just another way to be creative!

Anyway, one area in our home that I would like to refresh  is our living room.  I'll just say it.  I hate the couch.  It collects dog hair HORRIBLY.  I can and do clean it, but it is a microsuede and the hair just seems to stick to it.  On the other hand, it doesn't stain - which is a great plus.  However, I hope to change it up for a couch with more of a neutral taupe with gray undertones.  We just have too much brown in here.

I put a picture of what the current state of my living room in this post.  We recently got a new rug, that is big enough to have over our wood floors.  As I mentioned, I've been looking and looking for a couch, but just haven't found the right piece yet.  I did, however, find the perfect coffee table that I LOVE.  Here it is:



I just ordered it and I can't wait to see it in person... and, you'll never guess where I found it... Anthropologie!  I will be sure to photograph what the room looks like once it is here.  And, now to just keep looking for that perfect couch...

Are you doing any home updates or work with interior design?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog