Header

Image Map

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Updates!

Hello Blogging World!

Wow!  It's been a little bit, hasn't it? Thanks for sticking around.  I'm not really sure how many (if any) people consistently read, but I do enjoy writing.  Even if it's just me who is doing reading!

Since it's been a while, I should share that I cut chopped my hair off.  If you know me, you've seen it...  Otherwise I have a photo of it on Instagram.  I really do like it shorter!  It's much easier to do, but there is still some length to play with.  

Anyway, I apologize for my lack of content.  I will attempt to bulk up on some blog posts, so that I can get them pre-scheduled; but I will likely be cutting down to maybe one post a week, at least until December.  Otherwise, the best place to find me is on Instagram.

Thanks for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog