Header

Image Map

Monday, August 24, 2015

A Day at the Spa



So, my husband purchased me the most wonderful spa gift package from Faces Spa in Omaha.  It was for Mother's Day, and I purposefully held onto it until this month.  I knew August would be busy and I might like the extra pick-me-up.  Boy, was I right!  The gift package was just what I needed; and, I highly recommend this type of treat for someone who needs a little relaxation or just some "me" time.

Faces Spa in Omaha

The gift package included a 30 minute massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure.  I think my favorite parts were the massage and facial... mostly because those are special treats for me.  Also, I am not sure what products the esthetician used during the facial - but, the moisturizing scrub was heavenly!  It had a hint of lavender with Shea butter in it.  I asked about it and was told that it was a French product.

I'm hoping to treat myself again, maybe before Labor Day.  I'm not necessarily tied to any particular salon/spa, but I did have great luck at Faces.

Where are your favorite places to be pampered?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog