Header

Image Map

Monday, August 3, 2015

Magic in a Jar

If you've been following me for sometime, you know I am a Sephora junkie.  But, you should also know that I do not discriminate when it comes to beauty.  I'll try drugstore,  department store, and the like.  I like Ulta just as well.  Awhile ago, I purchased  "Bye Bye Redness Correcting Creme" from It Cosmetics at Ulta.  It is seriously magic in a jar...

PROS:  Honesty, if you have redness - it completely disappears with this creme.  I picked it up when I was shopping  in Ulta looking for some concealer - I get redness under my nose and blemishes every once in a while.  When the sales associate suggested this product, she provided me with a little bit of the back story - one of the founders, Jamie Kern, was a former News Reporter and designed the product to be good for the skin!

CONS:  I only wish that the packaging was in a tube - I don't like the idea of putting your finger in the jar and spreading bacteria.  To compensate, I just use a disposable spatula or cotton swab to remove the product.  Also, I would not recommend this as a replacement to foundation.  You only need a little of this product - it can feel a bit heavy if you use too much.

The It Cosmetics website says... "Say "goodbye" to redness and "hello" to your new flawless complexion! This amazing neutralizing correcting cream is rich in anti-aging ingredients, and is the first-ever skincare cream to successfully camouflage any red-toned skin discolorations, including rosacea, broken capillaries, blemished skin, age spots, physician procedures and more! The creamy formula blends easily and lasts all day, plus one universal shade works for all skin tones. Can be worn alone or under makeup!"
Check out some reviews on MakeUpAlly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog