Header

Image Map

Friday, July 31, 2015

Back-to-School Nails

We've seen them all over Pinterest - how are you going to wear your nails when it comes time for back-to-school?

A few years ago I did my nails notebook style:


Ignore the poor picture quality and chubby fingers - I was 8 months pregnant when I did those and so swollen!

The nails themselves were so easy to do - just paint them white and add blue horizontal stripes.  Once dried, add a red vertical line to make notebook paper. I added a super tiny heart to my ring finger and an "A+" on the thumb.

I'm not quite sure yet on what I want to do this year... but, I need to come up with it quick since it is fast approaching.  Maybe apple nails?  Chalkboard nails?  I haven't decided if I like the pencil ones yet.  I'm adding "pin-spiration" here. Feel free to comment with your ideas or send your messages via Facebook, Pinterest. or Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog