Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mr. Kate!

I recently just posted about what I'm reading, so I thought it might be kind of fun to write about who/what I am watching on YouTube.  I've already posted about some of my favorite YouTubers on this post, but I've recently discovered some new favorites.  Today I thought I would feature just one of my newest favorites.  And, it is...



I know, I know... where have I been?  Mr. Kate is SO funny!  She offers style/fashion advice along with DIY and interior decorating.  Her YouTube videos are hilarious... I've linked below the first video that I actually watched.





Besides YouTube, she also has a blog and online store where you can purchase jewelry she has created.  Recently, she has written a book, A Hot Glue Gun Mess.




Definitely check her out, if you haven't already!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog