Header

Image Map

Friday, April 3, 2015

Pants that "Airbrush"

While visiting with my friend, Kasey, we got on the topic of cute workout wear - and I shared how lately I've been spending a bit more money on activewear than work or weekend clothes.  She shared with me that she had just purchased an amazing pair of pants that "lift your butt" to work out in.  Uh, (inside joke) sold.

She really wasn't kidding though, so I have to share this with you.  They are Alo Yoga pants - and literally called, "the airbrush capri".  The description reads, "Say hello to the airbrushed version of you. Ultimate performance fabric sculpts inner and outer thighs and seriously lifts your booty. Made without outer seams to slim thighs. New waistband engineering is tummy flattening and super flattering."





These are definitely a great investment piece at $72, and with so many colors to choose from... I don't know if I could pick just one!  You can purchase them at many different retailers, but you'll have the most options at aloyoga.com.

I have to thank Kasey for introducing me to these figure flattering pants!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog