Header

Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2015

Nashville Hair

Recently while watching "Nashville: On the Record 2", I absolutely fell in LOVE with Scarlett's hair (Scarlett is played by actress Clare Bowen - did I tell you I actually saw her in the Nashville airport?  She had a fishtail braid at the time, and I was gawking.)  


Anyway, this style is super cute and easy to create.  All you need is a sparkly headband (I am obsessed with Pink Pewter) and a curling iron.  Simply put the headband on and wrap the hair into the band - you can see from the photo to only include the top half of the hair.  Add some waves with your curling iron and voilà!   Beautiful, easy hair.


See my straight hair re-creation with a braid below. 




Since "Nashville" is one of my "shows", I had to include a little clip of some of the music played below.  If you don't watch the show, I highly, highly recommend it!  The actors and actress are so talented and the show plays great homage to an amazing city (if you haven't been to Nashville, you've got to go!).





I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog