Header

Image Map

Friday, April 10, 2015

Fabletics Review

I finally did it...  Those darn "sponsored" Facebook posts.  For a few months now, the Fabletics' posts have been coming up on my newsfeed.  After seeing my sister in some adorable leggings from the site, I gave in.  My first package came about a week ago, and I have good things to report!

I ended up purchasing two-pieces called, "Intent".  The collection includes the "Switch back tee" and "Sydney Capri" (see below).


The fit was spot on and the material is so super soft!  I love, love, love the capris!  They were very flattering.

The shirt is cute, but I'm not sure I'll really end up wearing it for work outs.  Probably just for lounging... The back is pretty fun though:


I'm excited to see what April will bring from the site - I'll have a whole new group of collections to choose from.  For me, work out clothes get me excited to work out, so they're worth the investment.

So, here's how it works, once you place your first order ($25!), you become a VIB member.   At the beginning of the month you will get some recommendations... cancel by the fifth of the month if you do not wish to order anything.  To check it out click here!









!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog