Header

Image Map

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Masking Under Eye Circles

Recently, this beauty video went viral (if you haven't seen it already!): 




Apparently, red/orange tones cancel out the darkness we can get under our eyes.  I decided to go a little wild and see if something like this would work for me... and it actually did!  

I am Caucasian, so the amount of lipstick I used was way less than then Deepica.  To try this out for myself, I put a very, very small amount of a red-orange lipstick on a foundation brush and painted around my eyes.  I then concealed with my regular foundation.  I didn't even have to use concealer on top (but my circles aren't as dark as some!).  

I advise giving this a try - it works wonders!  Thank you, Deepica for sharing this with everyone... the beauty community and I thank you!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog