Header

Image Map

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Frends Headphones

All of this traveling lately has made me realize how popular that headphones are these days... I would even say that headphones have now become a part of fashion (especially at airports!).  I haven't invested in a set for myself (yet), but I found a few Frends sets that I love.




I kind of love the white and gold, but there are so many different versions out there... it's almost impossible to decide!  You can get large or small headphones or earbuds if you prefer (they never stay in my ears).  Also, the pretty jewels can be interchangeable, depending on the set you purchase.  You can find friends at a few different retailers, including: wearefrends.com, Nordstroms, Baublebar, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, and select Apple Stores.

For more details on these pretty ear accessories, Pretty Connected to learn all about it.  Will you be purchasing some?  Or do you prefer Bose or Beats?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog