Header

Image Map

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cuff Earrings

Recently, at the SAG Awards, two of my favorite stars were rocking a new trend - the ear cuff.  Check out Emma Stone and Kiera Knightley below.


Another celebrity known for rocking this style is Brit, Emma Watson.

 

I think the ear cuff trend can be pretty, if it's done right.  I don't particularly care for the huge wrap around cuffs, but if that's something you like - go for it!  I did find some pretty ear cuffs that I like, though they are on the more conservative end of cuff earrings.  

Check out Bauble Bar, Forever 21, ASOS, and Nasty Gal boutique for a great selection.  I thought about making a picture collage of some of my favorites, but I think it's better so see them on a model rather than just as a stand alone piece.  And, putting a collage of ears together, well, it just didn't seem very appealing...  LOL!  The best I can do is share an image I found describing the varieties available on ASOS (below).



Anyways, the great thing about ear cuffs is you don't necessarily have to have your ears pierced to wear them!  What do you think of this trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog