Header

Image Map

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Love for LUSH


It always amazes me when I'm talking to friends and they've never heard of LUSH.  However, if you live where I live, it's not surprising.  If you haven't heard of them, you NEED to check them out.  For those in the U.S. - the link is: www.lushusa.com.  You won't regret it, but your wallet might.  Just kidding!

So, LUSH is a company that uses fresh ingredients and handmade beauty products.  They carry everything from facial masks, to bath bombs, showers gels, and even cosmetics.  Find out more about their story here.  I would say they are an environmentally, high-end version of Bath and Body Works (if I had to make a comparison).   Lush is also cruelty-free and fights animal testing.

Anyway, I can't say that I've ever been disappointed in a Lush product...  The scents are amazing!  And, the products always, always, leave my skin super soft and moisturized.  Since there isn't a LUSH store nearby, I usually make my purchases on vacation or online.  That being said, I haven't had the opportunity to try as many products that I would like to.  However, I have put together a list of a few favorites that I have tried.

Here they are (in no particular order):


The Cinders Bath Bomb works well in
the bath or as a pedicure bomb.  The coolest part
about this product is it crackles!  

The Rose Jam Body Wash is AMAZING!
Unfortunately, it is ONLY available during the holidays.
The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is a true luxury.
It has the same scent as Rose Jam and leaves
the skin soft and moisturized after a bath or shower.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
If you love to soak in the tub, the Comforter is a
wonderful option.  Just crumble under the fawcett &
be prepared for massive candy-scented bubbles.  
If you are a fan of sweet and salty, like I am,
you will LOVE the Popcorn Lip Balms and Scrub.
Scrub a little on your lips for incredibly
smooth, soft lips.  Remember,
it is not for eating.


I could go on and on, listing many other LUSH products - but, I'll stop here.  If you are interested in trying out a product, LUSH is currently having their after-Christmas sale.  Select items are Buy One, Get One Free!  I haven't found their to be any other LUSH sales online.


As always, thank you for reading and feel free to share what LUSH products you would like to try or a product that I should try!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog