Header

Image Map

Monday, May 1, 2017

Adding Pizazz to the Patio

I am so ready for the spring and summer months... not so much the rain, but the sunshine and BBQS... which I suppose sounds a bit more like summer!  Currently, my patio looks very drab and quite sad... dead plants from the fall and no real color scheme.  A storm took out our umbrella so there are possibilities to change it up!  I do have some teal chairs from Target and teal cushions for the furniture so that must stay.

I went to Target and thought pairing the teal with black and white might look really sharp.  And, I think I'm going to go with simple green plants this year.  The kind that completely fill a pot... with succulents and perhaps a pot of white hydrangea.  Simple and clean.  The rest of the decor will be anything but.

Here is my inspiration board:

Umbrella, pillows, blanket, "It's Always Happy Hour Rug", string lights, and teal stackable chairs can be found at Target.

This year my goal is to spend less on plants and more on the actual investment of pieces.  My plants tend to die, so the lantern, outdoor rugs, and stools can be used year after year.

Now, don't get me wrong - I'd love to get an outdoor couch, but there isn't room for one, so what I have will have to do.  Maybe in another house we'll go crazy with an outdoor living space.  But for now, adding a little pizazz to the patio will suffice!




1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of beautyblahniksandbeyond blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog