Header

Image Map

Saturday, January 30, 2016

High-End Boutique Savings

It's been a little bit, hasn't it?!  I can't believe how quickly January has come and gone!  I took a little time off - mostly because I just wasn't feeling creative and didn't want to force it.  For me, it's really important to be authentic.  Anyway, today I wanted to share a few of my favorite shopping and app websites I use to get designer items at a great deal!



Gilt has a lot of very high end brands featured, with new sales starting every day.  Gilt features sales for women, men, baby & kids, home, city, and travel.  Gilt items can be very high end, but there are also very affordable options too!  In my experiences, I have purchased Deborah Lippmann nail polish sets as well as a Belli skincare set.  The customer service is phenomenal as the skin care set came damaged, and I was completely reimbursed for that purchase.  I will definitely purchase again!  Join Gilt by clicking here.



Similar to Gilt, Rue La La has new sales everyday, a long with a daily "Fix".  They offer sales for Women, Men, Home, Travel and Kids.  The website is organized by both category and boutiques offering various high-end designer brands.  I have made one purchase with them; a set of Alex + Ani bracelets that I love.  You can join Rue La La by clicking here.




I have actually featured Zulily as it's own post - see that here.  When compared with Gilt and Rue La La, Zulily contains more of a mix of designer price points that are not always necessarily high end.  Though there is a range of products available, I tend to make more purchases for my daughter on Zulily.  Mudpie, Toms, Sperry, Gerson & Gerson, are just a few of the designer spotlights that I look for on Zulily.  Join here


One Kings Lane is an online market place for ah-maz-ing home decor.  The website and app have everything organized from living, bedroom & bath, dining & kitchen, rugs, lighting, art & decor, outdoor, gifts & jewel, as well as vintage items.  Though I haven't purchased anything from the site before, I glean a ton of inspiration just by scrolling through the pieces available.  If you love home decor, you have to check it out.  Click here to learn more!





HauteLook is probably the online shopping boutique that I spend the most time scrolling through.  HauteLook is owned by the Nordstrom Company and carries a items for women, men, kids, home, and beauty.  I have ordered quite a few times from HauteLook - usually jewelry!  I really love the Alisa Michelle brand - my latest purchase was a "Make it Happen" necklace.  Find out more about HauteLook here.  

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the web today - I hope you were able to learn and discover something new about these online shops!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog